Why Buy - Caye Caulker, Belize?
With the global economy taking a serious nose dive these days, it is an excellent time to look elsewhere for investment opportunities.
Caye Caulker is an up and coming tourist destination, the second largest populated island in the country of Belize.
Caye Caulker real estate has been on a steady increase over the last decade and the potential for excellent return on investment is undeniable.
Why Invest? ~ Some reasons to consider:
- Foreigners can own property in Belize.
- English is the official language of Belize.
- Popular tourist destination with a Caribbean flare; Central American prices.
- Democratic country. British heritage; British laws.
- Stable economy.
- Belize Dollar pegged to the USA Dollar: $1 US = $2 BZ
- Friendly people; unpretentious, Caribbean lifestyle.
- Warm, tropical Caribbean Sea; sunshine pretty much year-round.
- Belize Retirement Incentives Program
- Tiny Country: 8,867 Sq Miles / Population: 350,000 = Abundance of nature reserves & wildlife.
- World heritage sites, excellent scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, island hopping, Mayan ruins, cave tubing, rappelling…
- Belize is only 2 hours away from major USA hubs: Miami & Houston
- Serving Belize: Continental, American Airlines, Delta, US Airways & Grupo Taca.
- BZE Int’l airport is under current expansion to entice European carriers to service Belize.
- Second International Airport currently under construction in southern Belize.
- Tourism is among the fastest growing industries in the country.
- Potential for excellent return on investment.
- Property management team ready to assist.